Kathrin left Google in 2017 after twelve successful years where she was initially responsible for building a multi-million dollar advertising revenue channel in Europe. She then moved to the US and held several leadership positions in People Operations, most recently as Head of Executive Development.
Before Google, Kathrin worked for Oracle for five years, and was part of two different tech start-ups. Kathrin is originally from Germany, has lived in five countries, and worked in over twenty. She has successfully earned her stripes as a leader in complex, fast-paced environments. She understands the demands on executives in a world where traditional structures are breaking open, and is very well positioned to support clients who want to excel in big jobs.
Kathrin has studied with some of the most distinguished thought leaders in her field, and works with the brightest innovators in Silicon Valley. Her clients appreciate her unique combination of deep business knowledge, practical hands-on experience, cross-cultural intelligence, sharp focus, and powerful intuition.
Kathrin’s Leadership Philosophy:
In a world that seems fragile and challenging yet full of possibilities, we need self-aware leaders who are curious, grounded, open, and passionate about creating conditions for positive change. Where command and control approaches do more harm than good, effective leadership requires presence, deep listening, connection, and wise action. Despite the “always on” pressures of their daily realities, the most trusted leaders cultivate time for silence and introspection in order to sharpen their intellect and access their inner wisdom and compassion. This strengthens authentic and effective leadership, which inspires individuals, teams, and organizations to fulfill their potential, even in times of uncertainty and constant change.
Education & Credentials:
- Consultant and Facilitator with Cultivating Leadership
- Certified Executive Coach with the International Coach Federation
- Certified Leadership Circle Profile Practitioner
- Certified Integral Coach
- Certified Growth Edge Coach
- Certified Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) Facilitator
- Certified Situational Leadership Facilitator
- Certified Insights Discovery Facilitator
- Certified EQ-i 2.0 / EQ 360 Facilitator
- Holds MA in Linguistics from University of Regensburg, Germany
- Has studied with James Flaherty, Jennifer Garvey Berger, Bob Kegan, David Peterson, David Rock, and Alan Seale
- Currently studying with Steve March at Aletheia
- Emerging Women
- Work Alchemy (Episode 40)
- New Ventures West (Episode 6)
- Listen In
- Ponderings from the Perch